Our environmental and natural resources law practice addresses a wide range of legal needs under both state and federal jurisdictions, including:
- Environmental aspects of business transactions
- Permit modifications and monitoring
- Environmental audits
- Enforcement action defense
- Remedial actions
Robles, Rael & Anaya attorneys have vast experience defending and pursing environmental litigation, including government enforcement actions and toxic tort suits. We have assisted clients throughout the state in protecting their water, environmental, and natural resources, including representing the Village of Questa in its dealings with the Molycorp, Inc. Molybdenum Mine during its current closure and reclamation activities.
Our attorneys also work directly with agencies throughout the state of New Mexico and at the federal level, including:
- New Mexico Environment Department
- Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department – Mining and Minerals Division
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- United States Army Corp of Engineers
- Office of the State Engineer
By taking a proactive approach to environmental law issues and using cost-effective, sensible compliance measures, such as audits and employee training.